Many doctors at Como GP have extensive experience in Women’s health.
Several of our doctors have also attained additional postgraduate training in women’s health.
There are female doctors available every day of the week.
Areas of Women’s Health include:
- Pap smears
- Gynaecological examinations
- Cervical Cancer screening and immunisation
- Breast examinations and breast cancer screening
- Premenstrual dysphoria disorder
- Menopause management
- Hormonal abnormalities
- Fertility problems
- Pregnancy testing
- Family planning and contraception
- Implanon insertion and removal
- Mirena removal
- Depot contraception
- Antenatal care including GP shared care
- Post-natal checks
- Lactation and breastfeeding advice
- Sexual health and STD testing